Your business matters.
It matters to you. To us. For your employees. For the world.
Its success is important.
Its stability, its durability, its productivity, its growth,
its overall performance as well.
Growth and Corporate Governance
Do you want to increase your turnover, your productivity?
Do you need to make strategic choices, take critical decisions?
Would you like to refine your strategic vision, develop a more powerful corporate culture?
Are you planning to optimize your business model, your return on investment, your competitive advantage?
Are you wondering about the relevance of diversification policies, outsourcing, creation of new structures?
High performing teams
Do you want to boost the performance of your teams?
Would you like to implement stronger cultural values, create a unifying vision?
Are you wondering about the adequacy of the composition of your teams, about the relevance of creating new positions?
Do you want to strengthen collective intelligence and encourage generative collaboration ?
Would you like to overcome conflicts and foster agility and team spirit?
See also our team coaching services
Whether it's a question of one of these themes or another, our approach is based on facilitating decision-making through a mix of coaching in value creation and business consulting.
- We start by defining and clarifying your needs and objectives with you.
- We establish together a strategic diagnosis
- We analyze your practice together
- We encourage you to ask the right questions, define an action plan, identify key success factors, formulate a strategy, etc.
- We offer you tactical and/or strategic implementations
- We analyse the results step by step and identify areas for improvement and/or obstacles.
- We encourage certain adjustments.
- We note positive results from point 4 onwards.
- Balance sheet and income recognition
AAA+ will make you proud of your work. Let's work together for your success.
What a pleasure to work at Business Mentoring with Fabienne Revillard. Smart, motivating, energizing, it has opened my mind to solutions and strategies that hadn't occurred to me before. Among the many useful concrete contributions of these exchanges, I retain two main things.
1. Striving to improve our weaknesses will probably only make us mediocre, whereas capitalizing on and developing our strengths will make us excellent.
2. It's better to stop a mandate with a systematically dissatisfied customer, so as to transfer the energy he wastes on us (and which probably doesn't make him any happier), to satisfying other customers, who are then so satisfied that they strengthen our reputation, which in turn brings us even more customers. Thank you very much for these teachings, which have helped us build our reputation and increase our sales.